Children's Traffic Safety Park (Seoul)
The first character-based traffic park in Korea, Nowon Children's Traffic Park opened in April 2014
Nowon Children's Traffic Safety School, which opened in 1998 as the first of its kind in Korea, was newly born as Children's Traffic Safety Education Space by collaboration of Hyundai Motor Company, Citizens' Coalition for Safety, Roi Visual, and Seoul Nowon-gu.
The traffic park is divided into the indoor and outdoor spaces.
In the indoor space, on the first floor, children can experience and learn about bicycle safety, bus safety, weather-related safety, and construction site safety and, on the second floor, watch Robocar Poli traffic safety animation.
In the outdoor space, which was designed like an actual road, children can learn about 10 cases of real-life accidents, how to prevent accident, and how to safely cross the road.
Children over the age of 5 can enter for free.
- Children's Traffic Safety Education Space
- Deokreung-ro 438, Nowon-gu, Seoul (Junggyedong)/ Metro line 7, exit 6, Junggye station
- About the Park
- Address: 500, Junggyedong, Nowongu, Seoul/ Metro line 7, exit 6, Junggye station
- Area : : 1,861㎡ (indoor: 1st and 2nd floor, 250㎡)
- Opening hours : Mon- Fri, 10/11/13, reservation required (on CCS' website. The playground and outdoor space is normally open)