Please read and comply with the following legal notice and copyright information before using this website.
- Use of this Site
- With respect to use of the website of Hyundai Motor Company Robocar Poli (hereafter, “Robocar Poli Website”), the following terms and conditions shall be read thoroughly and complied with.
The rights to the design, image, logo, pictures, and contents of Robocar Poli Website are owned by and/or are licensed to Hyundai Motor Company, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. Written permission of Hyundai Motor Company is, therefore, required if any part of Robocar Poli Website is intended to be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, republished, exhibited, published, and/or transferred. However, for personal use, users may view and/or print individual pages without such written permission. Details are specified in the copyright information (link).
- We try to ensure the accuracy of all of the content and renew the relevant information. However, the website may contain incorrect information or error, which may be modified or deleted without notice. Furthermore, Hyundai Motor Company shall not be legally liable for any loss or damage caused by use of the content.
Hyundai Motor Company strives for but does not guarantee correctness, reliability, and fastness of this website. Users shall use the content of this website for reference only and avoid making a decision based on it.
This website shall be used for a personal purpose only and may not be used for commercial OR non-commercial purposes. Hyundai Motor Company shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage caused by use of this website.
Hyundai Motor Company shall not be liable for any damage and/or loss caused by your inability to use Roboca Poli Website, as this website is offered on the “as available basis,” due to the nature of the internet. Therefore, Roboca Poli Website may be suspended or contain an error.
- Content and Advertisement
- This website includes links to other websites and intellectual properties. However, Hyundai Motor Company only provides and has no control over such links. Legal rights relating to use of other websites and contents are owned the relevant website. Therefore, Hyundai Motor Company shall not be liable for any consequence of using such website and/or content (contents, advertisement, service, etc.). Users shall pay due caution when using a linked website.
- Changes to the Terms
- Website Information
- 1) Usage of Publication
- Robocar Poli Traffic Safety Website of Hyundai Motor Company (hereafter referred to as “Website”) contains publications including, but not limited to, text, image, photograph, video, VR, Flash, and sound (“Publications”) that are copyrighted by Hyundai Motor Company (“the Hyundai”) and Roi Visual Co., Ltd.
Publications are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws and regulations. Using any of Publications requires permission from the Hyundai prior to such use; and, even after receipt of the relevant permission, the following conditions shall be satisfied:
Legal liability shall be imposed on copying, downloading, publishing, distributing, and using as source any of the aforementioned publications, without prior permission of the Hyundai. Also, users shall seek permission from the Hyundai in order to link Website to a website or that of a company or organization related to the pertinent user. Notwithstanding such permission, the relevant link must be indicated with such phrases as “Go to Hyundai Motor Company Robocar Poli Traffic Safety website”, and “poli.hyundai.com” to indicate the linked website.
- Users shall not use any aforementioned material in a manner that implies that a corporation, group and/or a product is sponsored, cooperated, and/or guaranteed by Hyundai Motor Company.
- Users shall not use any aforementioned material for the purpose of defaming and/or creating a negative image to the Hyundai and/or its product.
- Permission shall be obtained from the Hyundai in the event any material copyrighted by the company is intended to be adjusted in size, modin the eventied in form, or processed.
- The Hyundai is not liable for any damage or result incurred by using a Publications.
- Under no circumstances, the website of Hyundai Robocar Poli Traffic Safety may be copied and used in its entirety.
- 2) Usage of Information Applied on Website
- Information or Publications provided on Website are for the benefit and convenience of customers. While the Hyundai makes utmost effort to ensure reliability of Website, a part of its information or content may not be correct and erroneous; and subject to modification or deletion without prior notice.
- 3) Information related to Other Websites
- Legal rights to other websites and/or materials linked to Website are owned by the relevant website and/or relevant copyright holder.
- Usage of Open Contents
- 1) Text and Publication
- Irrespective of its non-commercial or commercial purpose, permission shall be obtained from the Hyundai in order to quote and/or use part of the content on Robocar Poli Website.
Furthermore, the aforementioned content shall not be used for the purpose of defaming Hyundai Motor Company and/or its product; or implying that users and/or relevant company, business, or organization is sponsored, cooperated, or guaranteed by Hyundai Motor Company.
- 2) Visual Media
- All inquiries on copyright of videos on Website owned by Hyundai Motor Company shall primarily be directed to the relevant publisher. However, in the event users wish to quote and/or use such material, users shall obtain permission from both the aforementioned producer and Hyundai Motor Company.
- 3) Photographs and Processed Images (Illustrations)
- When citing and/or using photographs on Website owned by the Hyundai, permission shall be obtained from Hyundai Motor Company.
However, all inquiries on copyright of videos on Website owned by Hyundai Motor Company shall primarily be directed to the relevant publisher. In the event users wish to quote and/or use it for a commercial purpose, users shall obtain permission from both the producer and Hyundai Motor Company.